U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Dec 07, 2022
(a) A recipient must provide initial and continuing notice as defined in § 38.36 that it does not discriminate on any prohibited basis. This notice must be provided to:
(1) Registrants, applicants, and eligible applicants/registrants;
(3) Applicants for employment and employees;
(4) Unions or professional organizations that hold collective bargaining or professional agreements with the recipient;
(5) Subrecipients that receive WIOA Title I financial assistance from the recipient; and
(6) Members of the public, including those with impaired vision or hearing and those with limited English proficiency.
(b) As provided in § 38.15, the recipient must take appropriate steps to ensure that communications with individuals with disabilities are as effective as communications with others and that this notice is provided in appropriate languages to ensure meaningful access for LEP individuals as described in § 38.9.