U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Dec 07, 2022
(a) Within 180 days of either January 3, 2017, or the date on which the Governor is required to review and update their Methods of Administration as determined by the schedule in § 37.55, whichever is later, a Governor must:
(1) Develop and implement a Nondiscrimination Plan consistent with the requirements of this part; and
(2) Submit a copy of the Nondiscrimination Plan to the Director.
(b) The Governor must promptly update the Nondiscrimination Plan whenever necessary, and submit the changes made to the Director in writing at the time that any such updates are made.
(c) Every two years from the date on which the initial Nondiscrimination Plan is submitted to the Director under paragraph (a)(2) of this section, the Governor must review the Nondiscrimination Plan and the manner in which it has been implemented, and determine whether any changes are necessary in order for the State to comply fully and effectively with the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of WIOA and this part.
(1) If any such changes are necessary, the Governor must make the appropriate changes and submit them, in writing, to the Director.
(2) If the Governor determines that no such changes are necessary, the Governor must certify, in writing, to the Director that the Nondiscrimination Plan previously submitted continues in effect.
(3) Submit a copy of all reports of any monitoring reviews conducted by the Governor pursuant to § 38.51(b) since the last Nondiscrimination Plan update.