U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Feb 01, 2023
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Environmental Protection Agency must publish a notice of the change in the
(b) ASTM International material. The following documents are available from ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA, 19428-2959, (610) 832-9585, or http://www.astm.org/.
(1) ASTM D975-13a, Standard Specification for Diesel Fuel Oils, approved December 1, 2013, IBR approved for § 600.107-08(b).
(2) ASTM D1298-12b, Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products by Hydrometer Method, approved June 1, 2012, IBR approved for §§ 600.113-12(f) and 600.510-12(g).
(3) ASTM D1945-03 (Reapproved 2010), Standard Test Method for Analysis of Natural Gas By Gas Chromatography, approved January 1, 2010, IBR approved for § 600.113-12(f) and (k).
(4) ASTM D3338/D3338M-09, Standard Test Method for Estimation of Net Heat of Combustion of Aviation Fuels, approved April 15, 2009, IBR approved for § 600.113-12(f).
(5) ASTM D3343-05 (Reapproved 2010), Standard Test Method for Estimation of Hydrogen Content of Aviation Fuels, approved October 1, 2010, IBR approved for § 600.113-12(f).
(c) Society of Automotive Engineers, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale, PA 15096-0001, (877) 606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or (724) 776-4970 (outside the U.S. and Canada), http://www.sae.org.
(1) Motor Vehicle Dimensions - Recommended Practice SAE 1100a (Report of Human Factors Engineering Committee, Society of Automotive Engineers, approved September 1973 as revised September 1975), IBR approved for § 600.315-08(c).
(3) SAE J1711, Recommended Practice for Measuring the Exhaust Emissions and Fuel Economy of Hybrid-Electric Vehicles, Including Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles, revised June 2010, IBR approved for §§ 600.114-12(c) and (f), 600.116-12(b) and (c), and 600.311-12(c), (j), and (k).
(d) International Organization for Standardization, Case Postale 56, CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland, (41) 22749 0111, http://www.iso.org, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) ISO/IEC 18004:2006(E), Information technology - Automatic identification and data capture techniques - QR Code 2005 bar code symbology specification, Second Edition, September 1, 2006, IBR approved for § 600.302-12(b).