U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Dec 06, 2022
(a) Special priorities assistance is provided at the discretion of USDA when it is determined that such assistance is warranted to meet the objectives of this part. Examples in which assistance must not be provided include situations in which a person is attempting to:
(1) Secure a price advantage;
(2) Obtain delivery prior to the time required to fill a rated order;
(3) Gain competitive advantage;
(4) Disrupt an industry apportionment program in a manner designed to provide a person with an unwarranted share of scarce items; or
(5) Overcome a supplier's regularly established terms of sale or conditions of doing business.