U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Aug 19, 2022
The forms referred to in this subchapter are available from the following government agencies:
(a) Department of State, Bureau of Political-Military Affairs, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, Washington, DC 20522-0112.
(1) Application/License for permanent export of unclassified defense articles and related technical data (Form DSP-5).
(2) Statement of Registration (Form DS-2032).
(3) Application/License for temporary import of unclassified defense articles (Form DSP-61).
(4) Application/License for temporary export of unclassified defense articles (Form DSP-73).
(5) Non-transfer and use certificate (Form DSP-83).
(6) Application/License for permanent/temporary export or temporary import of classified defense articles and related classified technical data (Form DSP-85).
(7) Authority to Export Defense Articles and Defense Services sold under the Foreign Military Sales program (Form DSP-94).
(8) Commodity Jurisdiction (CJ) Determination Form (Form DS-4076).
(b) Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security:
(1) International Import Certificate (Form BIS-645P/ATF-4522).
(2) Electronic Export Information submitted using U.S. Customs and Border Protection's electronic system(s).
(c) Department of Defense, Defense Security Cooperation Agency: Letter of Offer and Acceptance.