U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Sep 24, 2023
(a) When a PHA submits a conversion plan to HUD, HUD will review it to determine whether:
(1) The conversion plan is complete and includes all of the information required under § 972.230; and
(2) The conversion plan is consistent with the conversion assessment the PHA submitted.
(b) HUD will disapprove a conversion plan only if HUD determines that:
(1) The conversion plan is plainly inconsistent with the conversion assessment;
(2) There is reliable information and data available to the Secretary that contradicts the conversion assessment; or
(3) The conversion plan is incomplete or otherwise fails to meet the requirements under § 972.230.