U.S. Code of Federal Regulations

Regulations most recently checked for updates: May 19, 2024

§ 500.56 - Replacement of Certificate of Registration or Farm Labor Contractor Employee Certificate.

If a Certificate of Registration or a Farm Labor Contractor Employee Certificate is lost or destroyed, a duplicate certificate may be obtained by the submission to the regional office that issued it or to any regional office of the Wage and Hour Division, of a written statement explaining its loss or destruction, indicating where the original application was filed and requesting that a duplicate be issued.

[82 FR 2227, Jan. 9, 2017]