U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Aug 16, 2022
(a) Whenever a compliance review or complaint investigation under this part reveals possible violation of one or more of the laws listed in paragraph (b) of this section, or of any other Federal civil rights law, that is not also a violation of the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity provisions of WIOA or this part, the Director must attempt to notify the appropriate agency and provide it with all relevant documents and information.
(b) This section applies to the following:
(1) Executive Order 11246, as amended;
(2) Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 793);
(3) The affirmative action provisions of the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended (38 U.S.C. 4212);
(4) The Equal Pay Act of 1963, as amended (29 U.S.C. 206d);
(5) Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended (42 U.S.C. 2000e et seq.);
(6) The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended (29 U.S.C. 621);
(7) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended (42 U.S.C. 12101 et seq.);
(8) The anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (8 U.S.C. 1324b); and
(9) Any other Federal civil rights law.