U.S. Code of Federal Regulations

Regulations most recently checked for updates: Mar 22, 2023

§ 1068.440 - How do I ask EPA to reinstate my suspended certificate?

(a) Send us a written report asking us to reinstate your suspended certificate. In your report, identify the reason for the SEA failure, propose a remedy, and commit to a date for carrying it out. In your proposed remedy include any quality control measures you propose to keep the problem from happening again.

(b) Give us test data from production engines/equipment showing that engines/equipment in the remedied family comply with all the emission standards that apply.

[73 FR 59344, Oct. 8, 2008, as amended at 75 FR 23064, Apr. 30, 2010]