U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Sep 29, 2022
(a) The organization head shall appoint one person as Javits-Wagner-O'Day Act (JWOD) Liaison to represent the organization and to coordinate the organization's actions with the Committee Member.
(b) JWOD advocates may represent more than one organization. Liaisons need not be acquisition officials.
(c) The organization head shall issue and maintain a performance plan to promote and enhance the organization's acquisitions from JWOD participating nonprofit agencies.
(d) The performance plan shall:
(1) Announce the organization's support for the JWOD Act;
(2) Establish a promotion program for the products and services provided by the JWOD participating nonprofit agencies;
(3) Provide for the JWOD Liaison's role in acquisition planning;
(4) Establish measurable program goals for growth or other accomplishment in the organization's JWOD program actions; and
(5) Establish an awards program for successful participation in the JWOD program.