U.S. Code of Federal Regulations

Regulations most recently checked for updates: Jun 07, 2023

§ 2412.10 - Requests for correction or amendment of records.

(a) After inspection of any records, if the individual disagrees with any information in the record, the individual may request that the records maintained about the individual be corrected or otherwise amended. Such request shall specify the particular portions of the record to be amended or corrected, the desired amendment or correction, and the reasons therefor.

(b) Such request shall be in writing and directed as follows:

(1) If the system of records is located in a regional office of the Authority, it should be made to the appropriate Regional Director; and

(2) If the system of records is located in the offices of the Authority, the General Counsel or the Panel in Washington, DC, it should be made to the Deputy Director of Administration of the Authority, Washington, DC.