U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Aug 10, 2022
(a) To be eligible for reimbursement based on FSA fixed or set rates as specified in § 755.7, the requirements specified in paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section must be met at the time of the application. To be eligible for reimbursement of actual costs, the requirements of paragraph (d) must also be met, within 30 days after the end of the applicable fiscal year.
(b) Eligible verifiable records to support eligible reimbursement costs include, but are not limited to:
(2) Account statements;
(3) Contractual Agreements; or
(4) Bill of Lading.
(c) Verifiable records must show:
(1) Name of producer(s);
(2) Commodity and unit of measure;
(3) Type of input(s) associated with transportation costs;
(4) Date(s) of service;
(5) Name of person or entity providing the service, as applicable, and;
(6) Retail sales receipts with verifiable records handwritten as applicable.
(d) To be eligible for reimbursement based on actual costs, the producer must provide supporting documentation that documents the specific costs incurred for transportation of each commodity or input. Such documentation must:
(1) Show transportation costs for each specific commodity or input, and
(2) Show the units of measure for each commodity or input, such that FSA can determine the transportation cost per unit.