U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Aug 11, 2022
(a) To apply for payments under this program during an FY, an eligible producer must:
(1) Submit an application or eligibility report for each quarter. Submit the last quarterly application or report of the FY within 30 calendar days of the end of the FY for which payment is requested. If the actual deadline is a non-workday, the deadline will be the next business day;
(2) Certify with respect to the accuracy and truthfulness of the information provided;
(3) Furnish CCC such certification, and access to such records, as CCC considers necessary to verify compliance with program provisions; and
(4) Provide documentation as requested by CCC of both the producer's net purchases of eligible commodities and net production of bioenergy compared to such production at all locations during the relevant periods. CCC may adjust the formulaic payments otherwise payable to the producer if there is a difference between the amount actually used and certified and the amount of increased commodity use calculated under the formula.
(b) After applications or reports are submitted, eligible producers:
(1) Shall submit such additional supporting documentation as requested by KCCO when additional information is needed to determine eligibility;
(2) Will be notified in writing of their ineligibility and reason for the determination, when the application is determined ineligible by KCCO; and
(3) Shall promptly refund payments when a refund to CCC is due. If a refund is not made promptly, CCC may establish a claim.