U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Oct 04, 2022
(a) The following are not eligible as cost share:
(1) Normal operating expenses and other costs not directly related to the project;
(2) Any portion of salary or compensation of an individual who is the target of an approved project activity;
(3) The cost of insuring articles owned by private individuals;
(4) The cost of product development, product modification, or product research;
(5) Slotting fees or similar sales expenditures;
(6) Funds, services, capital goods, or personnel provided by any U.S. Government agency;
(7) The value of any services generated by a Recipient or a third party that involve no expenditure by the Recipient or third party, e.g., free publicity;
(8) The cost of developing any application/proposal for EMP funding;
(9) Membership fees in clubs and social organizations; and
(10) Any expenditure for an activity prior to CCC's approval of that activity.
(b) CCC shall determine, at CCC's discretion, whether any cost not expressly listed in this section may be included as an eligible cost share.