U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Feb 01, 2023
(a) CCC may suspend or terminate an agreement if it determines that:
(1) One of the bases in 2 CFR 200.339 or 200.340 for suspension or termination by CCC has been satisfied;
(2) The continuation of the assistance provided under the agreement is no longer necessary or desirable; or
(3) Storage facilities are inadequate to prevent spoilage or waste of the donated commodities, or distribution of the donated commodities will result in a substantial disincentive to or interference with domestic production or marketing in the target country.
(b) The termination provisions in 2 CFR 200.340 and 200.341 will apply to an agreement.
(c) If an agreement is terminated, the recipient:
(1) Is responsible for the security and integrity of any undistributed donated commodities and must dispose of such commodities only as agreed to by CCC;
(2) Is responsible for any sale proceeds, CCC-provided funds, interest, or program income that have not been disbursed and must use or return them only as agreed to by CCC; and
(3) Must comply with any closeout and post-closeout provisions specified in the agreement and 2 CFR 200.344 and 200.345.