U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Dec 06, 2022
(a) An agreement or subagreement may be suspended or terminated in accordance with 2 CFR 200.338 or 200.339. FAS may suspend or terminate an agreement if it determines that:
(1) One of the bases in 2 CFR 200.338 or 200.339 for termination or suspension by FAS has been satisfied;
(2) The continuation of the assistance provided under the agreement is no longer necessary or desirable; or
(3) Storage facilities are inadequate to prevent spoilage or waste, or distribution of the procured commodities will result in substantial disincentive to, or interference with, domestic production or marketing in the target country.
(b) If an agreement is terminated, the recipient:
(1) Is responsible for the security and integrity of any undistributed procured commodities and must dispose of such commodities only as agreed to by FAS; and
(2) Must comply with the closeout and post-closeout procedures specified in the agreement and 2 CFR 200.343 and 200.344.