U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: May 30, 2023
(a) When the ALJ receives the complaint, proof of service, and an answer requesting a hearing, the ALJ shall promptly serve, in accordance with § 1.308 of this part, a notice of hearing on all parties.
(b) Such notice shall include:
(1) The tentative time and place, and the nature of the hearing;
(2) The legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
(3) The matters of fact and law to be asserted;
(4) A description of the procedures for the conduct of the hearing;
(5) The name, address, and telephone number of the representative for the USDA and the representative for the respondent, if any; and
(6) Such other matters as the ALJ deems appropriate.