U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
Regulations most recently checked for updates: Mar 27, 2023
(a) Form. Each document filed in a case under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 must:
(1) Measure 8
(2) Be printed on just one side of the page (except that service copies may be printed on both sides of the page);
(3) Be clearly typewritten, printed, or otherwise reproduced by a process that yields legible and permanent copies;
(4) Use 11 point font size or larger;
(5) Be double-spaced except for footnotes and long quotations, which may be single-spaced;
(6) Have margins of at least 1 inch; and
(7) Be bound on the left side, if bound.
(b) Caption. Each document filed under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 must begin with a caption that sets forth:
(1) The name of the case under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 and the docket number, if one has been assigned;
(2) The name and docket number of the license proceeding to which the case under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 relates; and
(3) A descriptive title for the document, indicating the party for whom it is filed and the nature of the document.
(c) Signature. The original of each document filed under §§ 1.610 through 1.660 must be signed by the representative of the person for whom the document is filed. The signature constitutes a certification by the representative that he or she has read the document; that to the best of his or her knowledge, information, and belief, the statements made in the document are true; and that the document is not being filed for the purpose of causing delay.
(d) Contact information. Below the representative's signature, the document must provide the representative's name, mailing address, street address (if different), telephone number, facsimile number (if any), and electronic mail address (if any).