United States Code

USC most recently checked for updates: Feb 24, 2024

§ 12682.
Reserves: discharge upon becoming ordained minister of religion

Under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, a Reserve who becomes a regular or ordained minister of religion is entitled upon his request to a discharge from his reserve enlistment or appointment.

(Added Pub. L. 103–337, div. A, title XVI, § 1662(i)(1), Oct. 5, 1994, 108 Stat. 2997.)
cite as: 10 USC 12682