GovRegs was created as a website and also as mobile apps to provide easy, transparent, up-to-date, free access to the laws of the United States, expressed through the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, and the U.S. Constitution. GovRegs's databases, which are kept synchronized with federal government servers, ensuring you have access to current information. GovRegs is led by Craig Briess, a customs and international trade law attorney and former U.S. Customs & Border Protection employee.
GovRegs is proud to povide:
- Complete and current access to all Titles of the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, and the U.S. Constitution free of charge, in one centralized location;
- Full web (web) and native mobile ( Android, iOS) access;
- Unrestricted access without any user-registration requirement;
- A commercial grade search engine providing advanced features that exceed even some paid services;
- SSL protection, ensuring your searches remain private;
- Information that is up-to-date and kept synchronized with federal government servers; and
- A truly enjoyable experience.
While the website is mobile oriented, GovRegs need not be relegated to a user's mobile device! The web service performs just well as a one-stop desktop website or tablet app as it does on a smartphone, providing convenient tools that related government websites do not.
We are excited that you choose to use GovRegs for direct access to the laws of the United States of America.
Feedback? Ideas? Complaints? Your opinion matters! Please contact us - we guarantee that we will read and consider every submission.
You may contact us using the form below, or by phone at (202) 595-8998.