United States Code

USC most recently checked for updates: Sep 23, 2023

§ 3319h.
Funds for research facilities

In fiscal year 2003 and thereafter, funds may be received from any State, other political subdivision, organization, or individual for the purpose of establishing any research facility of the Agricultural Research Service, as authorized by law.

(Pub. L. 108–7, div. A, title I, Feb. 20, 2003, 117 Stat. 17.)
cite as: 7 USC 3319h